This post contains affiliate links.
When it comes to feeding your dog, you have to choose the right dog food. Proper nutrition is essential to your dog’s health, so it is imperative that you know in-depth about the foods and supplements you feed your dog.
Dinovite’s benefit is it’s made of whole food ingredients and probiotics that are good for your dogs’ digestive system, but it’s expensive and you still need pet food. Missing Link has many types of supplements for different needs and is intended for all breeds, but it may not always work for all dogs.
If you are planning to buy Dinovite or Missing Link, the mixed reviews can be misleading. To make things easier for you, we have prepared an extensive guide that explains how the two supplements work, the ingredients that make up the supplements, and the pros and cons of Dinovite and Missing Link.
Table of Contents
- Proven ingredients: Dinovite is made using whole food ingredients that can support the functioning of the immune system and digestive system. The blend of ingredients can also enhance the overall health of your pet and promote healthy skin.
- Includes probiotics: Probiotics are useful bacteria and yeasts that work well for dogs. Dinovite uses high-quality ingredients along with probiotics for maximum results.
- 90-day trial period: If you feel skeptical about the results, here is the good news: Dinovite offers a 90-day trial period, during which you can feed Dinovite to your pet and evaluate the results. If you are unable to see satisfactory results, simply call the customer help service and claim a refund.
- Expensive: Dinovite costs higher than most of the other dog food supplements. Many dog owners want to try out the product, but the price is the main concern for most of them. However, they offer a 90-day trial period. You can use this option to evaluate if Dinovite is worth its price.
- Pet food required: You cannot feed your dog with Dinovite alone. It is just a supplement, so you need to mix it with dog food. This means that you have to purchase both the supplement as well as dog food.
The pet company, called Dinovite, produces dietary supplements for pets. The main purpose of Dinovite is to alleviate digestion problems and allergic reactions like itching and shedding. The ingredients and enzymes incorporated in Dinovite can also boost immunity, thereby reducing the risk of various health issues.
One of the major reasons why Dinovite is accepted worldwide is that pet food cannot boost pets’ health as Dinovite does. Research suggests that this may be because pet food is cooked at high temperature and intense pressure, that destroys the majority of the nutrients.
Since Dinovite is a supplement, you cannot use it alone to feed your pet. Here is what you have to do: take a quarter scoop of Dinovite and scatter them all over your pet’s food. Your dog may detect the new ingredient in his food. To make him get used to it, give Dinovite every day.
Once this supplement is ingested, the ingredients help restore the balance of nutrients in your pet’s body. It also helps fight symptoms like crust skin, shedding, itching, etc. Furthermore, apart from addressing digestive issues, Dinovite also improves overall health and enhances immunity.
In short, considering the ingredients and the benefits they are capable of bringing about, Dinovite is a comprehensive diet solution for pets.
Dinovite consists of whole food ingredients that contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fatty acids, direct-fed microbial, and even trace minerals. All the ingredients are mixed in a perfect ratio so that this blend can boost health and support the immune system.
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that keep the gut healthy. Studies have shown that probiotics are immensely useful in improving the health of the digestive system and the overall survival rate.
Here are the seven probiotics that are present in the Dinovite supplement:
- E. faecium
- B. subtilis
- B. licheniformis
- L. acidophilus
- B. pumilus
- L. casei
- B. thermophilum
All the probiotics primarily support the functioning of the immune system and digestive tract.
In addition to the probiotics, here are the whole food ingredients present in Dinovite:
- Ground flax seed – Flax seed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that have many potential health benefits. They support skin function and enhance your dog’s overall body function. Flax seed is an excellent source of fiber that can be added to your dog’s diet.
- Dried kelp – Kelp contains several minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. Kelp is also rich in iron and calcium. It increases the supply of oxygen to the cells and prevents iron deficiency. The calcium present in kelp will also increase teeth and bone strength.
- Yeast culture – This is simply the growth medium of yeast. Yeast’s cells promote fiber-digesting bacteria that will help improve the functioning of your dog’s digestive system. Many pet owners use yeast culture to help their dogs maintain a healthy digestive system and improve canine digestion.
- Dried yeast – Also referred to as nutritional yeast, dried yeast has digestible amino acids and B complex vitamins that improve metabolism and overall body functioning.
- Vitamin E supplement – Vitamin E is an essential vitamin for dogs because of its antioxidant property. It protects the cells from oxidative damage and helps your dog develop strong and healthy muscles.
- Fructooligosaccharide – It is a non-digestible, complex sugar that acts as a food source for the beneficial bacteria living in the large intestine. When the beneficial bacteria get adequate food, they will thrive in the intestine and prevent yeast infections.
- Zinc methionine complex – It contains organic zinc bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Zinc is a trace mineral that possesses several potential health benefits like improving the functioning of the reproductive system and immune system, enhanced muscle development, etc.
- Alfalfa nutrient concentrate – It is an all-natural protein source that improves the functioning of digestive, skeletal, glandular, and urinary systems in dogs.
Like any other supplement, Dinovite also has its pros and cons. One product is unlikely to work for all the pets. Hence, the best way to correctly determine whether Dinovite is useful is to try feeding it to your pet and carefully evaluating the results.
Remember to seek advice from a certified veterinarian to avoid all kinds of risks.
Dinovite will not harm your dog. As it is made with whole food ingredients, there are no risks associated with your dog consuming Dinovite. However, if you have a puppy, it is best to feed him Dinovite after he has started eating solid food.
Although the time taken to obtain the results will vary from dog to dog, the manufacturers recommend that you try Dinovite on your dog for at least 90 days. You can go for the 90-day supply of Dinovite, and evaluate the results once 90 days are over.
Do not fret if you don’t see any significant difference in your dog’s health. Dinovite offers a 90-day trial period, after which you can claim a refund if you are not happy with the product.
As you have seen, the ingredients incorporated in the Dinovite supplements are natural and risk-free. Hence, there is no harm in trying the effect of Dinovite on your dog. However, it is best to seek advice from a veterinarian before you start feeding the supplement to your pet.
Most pet owners are very satisfied with Dinovite, but a small population is not happy with the results. The wisest decision would be to buy a 90-day supply of Dinovite and see how your pet responds to it.
- Health benefits: The ingredients in Missing Link have numerous health benefits, including improved overall health, reduced allergic reactions like itching and shedding, and reduced joint pain, stiffness, and odor.
- Comes in powder format: Dogs generally do not like dietary supplements lying around their food, but Missing Link comes in powder format; you can easily add it to the dog food without him even noticing it. It is nearly odorless, so the chances of your dog rejecting it are very low.
- Different types of supplements for different needs: Whether you are looking for muscle strength, joint support, or remedies for allergic reactions, Missing Link has got all the solutions. You can either consult a vet to select the right formula for your dog or choose one that matches your dog’s health problems.
- Reliable: The founder of Missing Link studied degenerative diseases to develop these supplements. Hence, this brand of dog food supplement is reliable and trustworthy.
- Intended for all breeds of dogs: You need not worry about whether Missing Link would work for your dog. It is designed to work on all breeds of dogs.
- Reasonable price: When compared to other dog supplement brands, Missing Link is not very expensive. Most certified buyers report that the product is worth its money. As the brand does not guarantee any results, it is best to try the product once on your dog.
- May not work for all dogs: Missing Link does not guarantee that all dogs will benefit in the same way from the supplements. If you have given a supplement to your dog for many months and still failed to notice an improvement, it is best to switch to another brand.
- Pet food required: You cannot feed your dog with Missing Link alone. It comes in the form of a powder, so you need to mix it with good quality pet food. Do not compromise on the quality of the dog food even if you mix it with Missing Link. It is just a supplement, and your pet has to receive other nutrients too.
Missing Link is a supplement developed for dogs to enhance overall health. The major reason why Missing Link is loved by many is that there are products specific to different health problems. For instance, if your dog’s skin and joints are weak, there is a missing link formula specially designed to treat coat and joint problems.
If you are not sure which supplement to choose, seek help from a veterinarian or choose the formula that can treat the health problems your dog experiences.
There are numerous ingredients in the missing link supplements, all of which promote the overall health and functioning of your dog’s body. It has flaxseed, omega fatty acids, and a few other ingredients that address skin issues and allergic reactions like itching.
There are also certain phytonutrients present in Missing Link, and these enhance the functioning of the digestive system, immune system, and cardiovascular system.
The following are the different ingredients that make up the Missing Link supplement:
- Powdered cellulose – It is a plant-based fiber that is present in most dog food supplements. Although it is indigestible, it is a major source of fiber in dog food supplements.
- Potassium sorbate – It is the salt of sorbic acid and helps maintain the taste, appearance, and nutritional benefits of the supplement.
- Yucca schidigera extract – This highly processed extract of the yucca plant is added to pet foods to reduce the intensity of their fecal aroma.
- Sunflower seeds – It has omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients to improve skin health.
- Selenium yeast – Selenium yeast supports the immune system and has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Rice bran – It is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Rice bran also has antioxidant properties.
- Probiotics – Many probiotics are included in the Missing Link supplements to support the immune system and digestive system, and help in metabolizing vital nutrients.
- Beef bone – It has a great deal of calcium that is essential for teeth and bone health.
- Barley grass – It has potassium, calcium, sulfur, and iron that improves the overall health of your dog. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight several diseases.
- Dehydrated alfalfa meal – It is a nutritive herb that has proteins, carotene, chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Alfalfa primarily supports digestive and joint health.
Other ingredients include:
- Organic dried pumpkin
- Pinto beans
- Nutritional yeast
- Green-lipped mussel
- Cane molasses
- Beef liver
- Lemon balm
- Organic dried kelp
- Glucosamine HCI
- Folic acid
- Dried fish solubles
- Organic cranberry
- Organic dried blueberries
Although most pet owners love Missing Link, the best way to determine if it works for your dog is to try it once and study the effects.
Missing Link comes in a powder form, which is to be mixed with dog food. As your dog consumes the supplement, the ingredients break down and get released into the bloodstream.
All the ingredients have numerous health benefits. Most of them help sustain energy levels, improve heart, bone, muscle, tendon, and ligament health, improve the functioning of the digestive system, and enhance immunity. Some ingredients also help alleviate allergic reactions, including itching, shedding, and irritation.
Take the Missing Link supplement powder and add to your dog’s food daily. The supplement is formulated for all dog breeds, so you need not worry about whether it is suitable for your dog.
Based on your dog’s health problems, choose the right Missing Link formula. You can also seek help from a veterinarian to determine which formula would work best for your dog.
Missing Link has been in the dog supplement business for a while. Most pet owners are satisfied with the product and often recommend it to others. But a few others could not find a significant improvement in their dog’s health.
The best way to determine if the supplement works for your dog would be to try it out for a short period of time. It is formulated for all dog breeds; you just need to choose the right formula and mix it in your dog’s food.
If you are unsure about the formula, visit a veterinarian to get the best advice.
Both Dinovite and Missing Link are excellent dog food supplements that are popular in the markets today. However, like any other product, there are both happy and unhappy customers, but none of them have reported any kind of side effects after feeding the supplements to their pets.
Try the supplement of your interest for a short period of time and carefully evaluate its effects on your dog. Keep a tracker to note down the health problems, mood, and behavior of your dog every day. If you start noticing results, write them down.
At the end of the course, determine if that supplement would be worth for long term use. If the differences are not significant, try another brand. Compare the two brands and determine which works best.
Whichever supplement you choose to feed your dog, seek advice from a veterinarian to obtain maximum results, and avoid all kinds of risks.
- Kirkland Dog Food vs. Purina Pro Plan: Which Dog Food Is Better?
- Purina vs. Blue Buffalo: Pros & Cons of Each Brand
- Forza10 Dog Food Review: The Best Dog Food In The Market?
- Nature’s Domain vs. Taste of the Wild: Pros and Cons of Each Brand
- Orijen vs. Acana Dog Food: Pros & Cons of Each Brand
- ReviewXL: Dinovite Reviews: Is It Premium Dog Food or Not?
- highya: Dinovite
- BullyMax: Missing Link Dog Supplement Reviews
- Can I Give My Dog: Read This Before Getting Dinovite For Your Dog!
- The Missing Link: Ingredients
Mrdogfood.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We also participate in other affiliate programs which compensate us for referring traffic.